5 Ingredients Apple Crumble
To celebrate American National Apple Pie Day,
bake an easy and delicious apple crumble to share with your friends and family. Just don’t forget the ice cream!
Cooking Time : 40 minutes
- 40g flour
- 15g sugar
- 1 baking apple
- 20g butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mixing up the flour and butter ,rub the two ingredients together for a breadcrumb texture
- Peel the apple, dice it and take out the core.
- Stirring the diced apple with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the apple mixture on the baking pots and top with the breadcrumb.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 190°